Here are the official rules for Wulf Network, the following rules apply to all servers (unless specified to a single server) and apply to everyone including donators, standard players, staff members, content creators (youtubers/twitch streamers) and builders. Failing to follow these rules will result in your punishment, for information regarding punishments, please refer here
Official Wulf Network Rules
These rules have been simplified as much as possible to make them easy to follow, if you are unsure about a certain rule, please contact a member of staff.
- Do not advertise websites, servers not affiliated with Wulf Network or religious extremists.
- Do not swear, use hateful/racist speech towards anything or anyone.
- Do not bypass the swear filter (for example typing b1tch instead of the word 'bitch').
- Do not repeat the same and/or similar words/phrases more than twice per minute (at least).
- Respect everyone regardless of differences including and not limited to disabilities, race, gender and religion.
- Do not use a hacked client and/or mods that affect gameplay (read more here: https://www.wulfmc.net/wiki/articles/allowed-mods-and-clients.2).
- Do not make threats of any kind to anyone.
- Do not exploit bugs or glitches found on servers.
- Do not use alt accounts to take advantage of a feature on a server, for example afk farming on Sky Block (using alt accounts is perfectly fine otherwise).
- Do not accuse players of hacking in chat, instead use our /report command.
- Stealing items on other player's Sky Block islands without the consent of the island owner is prohibited.
- Building offensive structures/symbols in any gamemode such as swastikas is prohibited.
- (Staff Only) Do not abuse commands (for example using vanish or fly to cheat in kit pvp whilst killing other players).
- (Staff Only) Do not ban or kick players without proof, acceptable methods of proof include screenshots and videos (gyazo, youtube etc).
- (Staff Only) Remember that players must have fun, so don't be hugely strict when it comes to punishments/moderating. Minecraft is a game targeted at young kids/teenagers, so remember that probably 60% of users are children, please keep the language PG where possible.
Official Wulf Network Discord Rules
Here are the rules for the discord server found here: https://discord.wulfmc.net/
- Do not spam, use too many symbols or capital letters, don't beg for staff or threaten anyone.
- Do not swear, use hateful/racist speech towards anything or anyone (keep the language PG).
- Use #bot-commands for bot interactions, otherwise you can use the #player-support channel to create tickets.
- If you wish to post a video or link to a livestream which is related to Wulf Network feel free to post in the #general channel.
Here are how punishments work at Wulf Network, this is a guideline to what staff should follow, if you are being banned or punished unfairly please contact an admin and we will investigate the staff member if they don't follow this.
- First punishment is either a temp mute or kick when a staff member tells you to stop.
- If you continue, you will be kicked again or temp banned.
- If you continue again, you will be temp banned for about 7 days or permanently banned depending on the severity.
- If you bypass your ban you will be ip banned and will be unable to submit a ban appeal.
However, for players using a hacked client the punishments are much stricter, hacking is of course strictly prohibited on our server and the only mods you can use are listed here: https://www.wulfmc.net/wiki/articles/allowed-mods-and-clients.2
. Unlike general bans you can't submit a ban appeal if you were banned for hacking or using a blacklisted client.
- First punishment is a 30 day temp ban.
- If you continue then it will be a permanent ban.
- If you bypass your ban you will be ip banned.