Copied! See you in-game.

Official 2017 Has Been A Good One, But 2018 Will Be Better

Discussion in 'News & Announcements' started by WulfGamesYT, Dec 29, 2017.

1. WulfGamesYT Administrator
    Staff Member

Stats:
    Click Here
    Hello everyone, 2017 here at Wulf Network has been frustrating, funny and stressful, the staff team have been working hard to ensure all players have an awesome time here, and well done to all of them!

I would like to say that 2017 for me, the owner, a stressful year, I have been working non-stop to fix bugs, solve problems with our host, sort out permissions and release new updates. We have moved hosts 4 times this year and earn't over $350 in donations, just want to say a huge thanks to all the supporters and donators, whether they are one off, or monthly patrons.

2018 is going to be awesome here at Wulf Network, we will be aiming to increase our playerbase to 100+ by March and offer 2 new gamemodes, which are Sky Wars and Horde.

We still have a lot to do, which are sorting out the bugs (https://www.wulfmc.net/community/threads/391/), advertising, getting youtubers and streamers and development in general.

We hit around 800 new players this year, which isn't bad to be honest, but could be better. By 2018 this will hopefully triple, or quadruple. Our new host is TheMinecraftHosting.com - we now have more powerful servers than ever, which will make pvp and building lag free for most. If you have any problems with lag, please report it as a bug, we need to know if anyone has any problems.

[​IMG]

We had the release of factions this year, which was awesome. We now have an enjoyable factions server fitted with crates, fun chat games, player trading (still to come) and random teleport (still to come) - plus more updates yet to arrive for this very gamemode.

TLDR; Just read it ^.^

Thanks to all players supporting Wulf Network in 2017, and I wish you all a happy new year.

2. Nemo_Sparks Moderator
    Staff Member

Stats:
    Click Here
    Hey, im very new to the helper team but its a pleasure working with all of you. I look forward to seing what 2018 has for us all.

3. Incouragous Player

Stats:
    Click Here
    and i like cats yes very cat woo hoo